It’s an online Directory of speakers for fee and free that targets meeting and event planners, talk show producers, corporations, associations and interest groups of all kinds who need speakers. When an organization, business or individual has a need for a speaker on your topic, they can find you quickly and easily at www.speakerservices.com.
Here’s what you get…
- Professional write-up that highlights what you offer audiences
- Video clip (if you have it)
- Tagline: A powerful summary of who you are and what you do
- Titles and descriptions of your presentations
- Photo and bio
- Best-fit audiences
- Speaker One-Sheet if you have it. (It’s easy to turn your listing into a one-sheet. We’ll show you how!)
- Link to additional videos
- Your e-mail, website and phone number so event planners can contact you directly
Thousands of meeting and event planners, corporate personnel, and program and human resource directors who book speakers and/or hire consultants and authors for corporations, colleges, trade and professional associations, TV and radio talk shows, singles groups, libraries, bookstores, schools, churches and synagogues, women’s groups, hospitals, health centers, civic groups, chambers of commerce, and service groups search our Speakers Directory. We e-mail to over 5,000 event coordinators every month.
Our writers are mainstream journalists and professional editors who spin the info you give us on the Speaker Intake Form
into a profile that makes you shine. We emphasize how your audience will benefit from hearing you speak, which is what event planners want to know most.