So You Wanna Be a Internet Radio Star?
Interview with Delilah Jones, ImaginePublicity
Thinking about creating your own Radio show? Whether your business targets consumers or you sell products or services one of the best ways to generate more sales and credibility is by hosting your own Internet radio show.
A new Arbitron study reveals that approximately 37 million Americans have listened to Internet radio just recently and about 20 million of them are listening to their favorite radio programs online.
Our guest today is Delilah Jones of ImaginePublicity. She has experience in creating online radio shows for her clients. She will share with us the various formats to consider, as well as platforms, for producing your show.
From True Crime to Poets, Issues to Inspiration, ImaginePublicity brings a wide variety of characters to the table from their client list. ImaginePublicity can provide your shows with a well known, well versed lineup of guests, many of them radio hosts, authors and personalities in their own right. check out our client roster
ImaginePublicity is a strategic marketing, promotions and publicity firm that works directly with clients and partnership teams to enhance their online presence and successfully optimize their unique goals. Online public relations, and branding of you, your product and service is a specialty of Imagine Publicity. http://imaginepublicity.com
We’ll be discussing:
- Benefits and advantages of starting your own radio show
- How to get started
- Streaming vs Podcasting
- Finding guests
- Why a radio show can generate a higher profile for you in your niche market
- Opportunities to meet colleagues and potential partners who can help grow your business
- The chance to learn directly from experts, gaining firsthand knowledge you can use
- The value of reaching a national and even global audience
- Creating an income from sponsors or advertisers
Add downloadable MP3 to Shopping Cart